I've been playing traditional Irish music on wooden flute and whistle since 1975, and have performed in dozens of concerts, weddings, dances, theater productions, and festivals in New England and eastern Canada. I also teach Irish flute and tinwhistle, both privately and through Montréal's Siamsa School of Irish Music.
My online guide to the Irish flute is a popular resource among traditional flute players.
You can hear my flute and whistle playing on the following recordings:
- A Celtic Feast of Song, 1997 CD by Revels North
- Gift from the River, 1997 CD by hammered dulcimer player Sam Moffatt
- A Fool's Advice, 1999 CD by accordion player Bob Abrams
- The Spider's Web, a CD released in 2003 by Bob Abrams, with David Surette, Roger Burridge, Rick Gagne, Bob McQuillen, Peter Barnes, myself, and others.
- Come Sit by My Chair, Brendan Taaffe, 2003
- Rhoé-Inis, Claire Boucher, 2015